SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Abellán, Antonio
- 1Acorn, J.
- 1Edwards, Tom
- 1Holt, Carrie A.
- 1Hutchinson, D. Jean
- 1Jaboyedoff, Michel
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Journal Articles (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
A 4D filtering and calibration technique for small-scale point cloud change detection with a terrestrial laser scannerDownload
This study presents a point cloud de-noising and calibration approach that takes advantage of point redundancy in both space and time (4D). The purpose is to detect displacements using terrestrial laser scanner data at the sub-mm scale or smaller, similar to radar systems, for the study of very...
Metrics and sampling designs for detecting trends in the distribution of spawning Pacific salmon (Oncorhynchus spp.)Download
The distribution of individuals among populations and in space may contribute to their resilience under environmental variability. Changes in distribution may indicate the loss of genetically distinct subpopulations, the deterioration of habitat capacity, or both. The distribution of Pacific...