SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Cultural Diversity (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Nursing, Faculty of
- 2Nursing, Faculty of/Health Equity
- 1Political Science, Department of
- 1Political Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Political Science)
- 1Article (Published)
- 1Conference/Workshop Poster
- 1Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1Research Material
SSHRC Awarded PEG 2018: This project is a partnership between researchers at the University of Alberta and the City of Edmonton's Community Inclusion and Investment Branches of Citizen Services, to investigate community translation practices. Our object of study is the Newcomer's Guide to...
Insights into cultural differences: a seminar for people working with ethnic groups in the Edmonton districtDownload
A compilation of study material from a seminar on cultural differences for the instruction of people working with ethnic groups in the Edmonton area, held at the University of Alberta June 13th to 15th, 1963.
A study project group from Germany, Canada, and the United Kingdom undertook a range of activities to scope out and compare in a holistic manner the experience of migration and maternity in the three countries. Emphasis was placed on examining how migration and consequent diversity have been...