SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Brigandt, Ingo
- 2Kibukawa, Miho
- 2Passey, Douglas A.
- 2Rankin, Robert
- 1 Wong, Gane K.
- 1Archambault, D. J.
- 6Biological Sciences, Department of
- 6Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Philosophy, Department of
- 3Philosophy, Department of/Journal Articles (Philosophy)
Tracking and Controlling Persons: Identification for Control in Cognitive Behaviours and Cultural PracticesDownload
This research aims (i) to demonstrate the unity of the phenomena of person identification and control and (ii) to propose the first philosophical theory that uses a single conceptual framework to describe and explain these phenomena. Chapter 1 introduces the philosophical significance of the...