SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Elwi, Alaa-Eldin A.
- 2Pettit, Clayton
- 1Albert, Michael L.
- 1Cheng, J. J. Roger
- 1Cheng, J. J. Roger.
- 1Cruz-Noguez, Carlos
- 5Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
- 5Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of/Structural Engineering Reports
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2WISEST Summer Research Program
- 2WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
Structural engineering report SER 228 | SER-ID SER228
Recalibration of the Unit Strength Method for Determining the Compressive Strength of Grouted Concrete MasonryDownload
Using research that is now several decades old, the current Canadian masonry design standard, CSA S304.1-04, prescribes values for masonry design compressive strength based on the compressive strength of the concrete masonry unit and the type of mortar used in construction. The quality of unit...
Structural engineering report SER 226 | SER-ID SER226
Structural Reliability of Non-Slender Loadbearing Concrete Masonry Members under Concentric and Eccentric LoadsDownload
Although the reliability levels of structural steel and reinforced concrete structures designed to the Canadian codes and standards have been investigated substantially in the past four decades, studies on the reliability of masonry structures are limited. Based on some preliminary studies in...