SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Bhargava, Mukesh
- 1Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 1Fulton, Joan
- 1Gurung, Rajendra Kumar
- 1Rob McMahon (Supervisor)
- 4Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 4Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 2Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 2Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Research Papers (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
In January 1992 the Fund for the Support of International Development approved Dr. Fulton's and Dr. Bhargava's project proposal titled \"Improving the Performance of Milk Marketing by Dairy Cooperatives in India.\" The objectives of the study as outlined in the proposal were to: 1. Identify...
New Generation Co-operatives (NGC) as a Model for Value-Added Agricultural Processing in Alberta: Applications to Factors Affecting Choice of Pricing and Payment Practices by Traditional Marketing and New Generation Co-operativesDownload
This study examines the factors affecting choice of pricing and payment practices by traditional marketing and new generation co-operatives for commodities delivered by these members. These factors include the demographic variables related to type of co-operative organization, level of...