SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Teacher-principal relationships
- 2Corporate culture
- 1Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Alexandra M. Candler
- 1Austin, W.
- 1Bayko, John
- 1Bookey-Bassett, S.
- 37Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 37Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Nursing, Faculty of
- 3Toolkit for Grant Success
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 11Department of Educational Administration
- 8Department of Educational Policy Studies
- 4Department of Educational Psychology
- 2Faculty of Nursing
- 2Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation
- 1Department of Elementary Education
- 1Adamowicz, Wiktor (Department of Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Denison, Jim (Faculty of Physical Education & Recreation)
- 1Dr. Bonnie L. Stelmach, Dr. Paul M. Newton, Dr. Jose L. da Costa (Educational Policy Studies)
- 1Dr. Frank Peters (Department of Educational Policy Studies)
- 1Dr. José da Costa, Department of Educational Policy Studies
- 1Dr. Paul Newton, Educational Policy Studies, University of Alberta
A History of the Evolution of Nursing Research in the Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta from 1980 to 1998Download
The purpose of this study was to trace the historical evolution of nursing research at the Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta between 1980 and 1998. The questions that guided this study were: What were the trends in nursing research, specifically what type of questions were studied and...
Coach leadership: an analysis of leadership theory and how reflection can lead to improved coach practicesDownload
The purpose of this study was to understand the process of leadership in coaching football as it related to my personal experiences as a football coach. The results are based on the analysis of my coach narratives over a two-year period of coaching with a collegiate and high school level football...
Collaborative nursing education programs have been offered to facilitate access to baccalaureate-level nursing education. Our Collaborative Nursing Program involved 10 institutional partners and has been one of the largest of such programs. The collaborative approach to nursing education has been...
Abstract Public education in Alberta is undergoing substantive change and there is renewed interest in how school superintendents make decisions. My inquiry came from a practitioner’s perspective looking into superintendent’s decision-making processes. Eight serving school superintendents were...
This thesis examines the concept of school leadership and its importance to the dynamics of power, micro-politics, and relationships while embracing an ontology of becoming formed in schools and the current milieu of global neo-liberal education reforms. It has been undertaken as a (re)reading...