SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Conference Proceedings (Renewable Resources)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
Antimony in recent, ombrotrophic peat from Switzerland and Scotland: Comparison with natural background values (5,320 to 8,020 (14)C yr BP) and implications for the global atmospheric Sb cycleDownload
Abstract:  The lowest concentrations, atmospheric fluxes, and enrichments of Sb in a Swiss bog were found in peat samples dating from 8,020 to 5,320 (14)C yr BP when Sb inputs were proportional to those of Sc and effectively controlled by deposition of soil dust. For comparison with these...
The Keno Hill district Ag-Pb-Zn deposit occurs within the Tombstone-Tungsten Belt, Yukon. Vein mineralization, dominated by siderite, sphalerite, and galena, is spatially associated with, but paragenetically later than, intrusion-related gold mineralization. A direct genetic link between the Keno...