SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Fraser, Alastair
- 1Gao, Yongfeng
- 1He, Hailong
- 1Kulak, Geoffrey L.
- 1Serpe, Michael J.
- 1Tromposch, E. W. (Eric Werner)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
- 1Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of/Structural Engineering Reports
- 1Chemistry, Department of
- 1Chemistry, Department of/Journal Articles (Chemistry)
Application of Time Domain Reflectometry and Heat Pulse Methods for Quantifying Phase Change, Water Flow and Heat Transport in Frozen SoilsDownload
Understanding water flow and heat transport processes in frozen/freezing soils is limited by methodologies for simultaneous, automated measurement of soil properties affecting soil water and heat flux. The major objective of this dissertation was to develop and evaluate time domain reflectometry...
Structural engineering report SER 145 | SER-ID SER145
In this submission, pH responsive poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)–based microgels were used to fabricate optical devices (etalons). We demonstrate that the optical properties of the etalons could be manipulated upon the application of an appropriate electric potential between the etalon and a counter...
The procedure for milling micrometre scale cantilevers of lutetium iron garnet using a focused ion beam microscope was developed. The infrastructure to study these cantilevers using rotational hysteresis loops and ferromagnetic resonance experiments was set up. The cantilevers were shown to...