SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Syncrude Canada Ltd. Reports
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
Application of SWAT-MODFLOW Software to Evaluate Groundwater-Surface Water Interaction in West-Central AlbertaDownload
Responsible watershed management is emerging as a key issue as humanity continues to place increasing demands on water resources. To meet future demands, it has become imperative that water resources be managed as a holistic system rather than solely focusing on individual aspects....
In May of 1974, the Oil Sands Environment Study Group (O.S.E.S.G.) authorized a First Phase Regional Hydrogeological Study of the McMurray Oil Sands area in Alberta. The objects of the assigned study were to: • Determine the present availability of pertinent hydrogeological data. • Interpret this...
The Athabasca Oil Sands cover an area of approximately 36,000 km2 and contain an estimated 626 billion barrels of bitumen (approximately 100 billion m3) in place. Recovery of this bitumen will be undertaken by strip mining where the oil sands are covered by less than 100 m of overburden. The...