SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Duggleby, W.
- 3Holtslander, L.
- 3Williams, A.
- 2Hallstrom, L.
- 2Nekolaichuk, Cheryl Lynn Marie.
- 2Nixon, B.
- 23Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 23Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 10Nursing, Faculty of
- 10Nursing, Faculty of/Chronicity
- 2Educational Psychology, Department of
- 2Educational Psychology, Department of/Journal Articles (Educational Psychology)
Hope is important to palliative patients; however, the process by which these patients live with hope is unknown.The purpose of this study was to describe, using a grounded theory approach, the processes by which palliative patients live with hope. Sixteen interviews were conducted with 10...
In this research, I sought to understand how nurses working in HIV care in Ghana live and work with hope. I tried to make visible how hope enhanced their work over time. Over several months in the summers of 2015 and 2016, I lived alongside five registered nurses as we explored how hope had...