SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 5Cost and standard of living--Statistics
- 5Economic indicators
- 5Health status indicators
- 5Human services--Forecasting
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Cultural Diversity (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
The Edmonton Social Planning Council’s flagship publication Tracking the Trends contains the latest data of all the important social and economic trends affecting Edmonton. These trends are in the areas of education, employment, cost of living & housing, income, poverty, and government income...
Tracking the trends: future directions for human services in Edmonton. Special feature on families with children.Download
This second edition includes a focus on the social trends and service implications for families with children.
(In the 2002 edition this publication is referred to as the \"Cost of Healthy Living\" edition.)
The ninth edition of Tracking the Trends presents many new data variables on social and economic trends and provides more detailed analysis than previous editions. It also includes an updated Social Health Index, which is a means of measuring and tracking the overall level of social health in...