SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Mechanical Engineering)
Development of a GIS Water Table Visualization Tool (WTVT) for Determining Water Table Position in Heterogeneous Landscapes in the Boreal Plains Ecozone, AlbertaDownload
The Boreal Plain is currently undergoing an unprecedented rate of land use change from oil and gas extraction as well as forestry. This change needs to be managed responsibly to ensure the long term sustainability of the region, both ecologically and economically. As part of this understanding...
SSHRC Awarded IDG 2019: This IDG project aims at developing an inclusive approach to landscape by studying it through the lens of 'biography' and using cutting edge methods of archaeological prospection. I have selected a test area of 600 hectares of forested countryside in Achaia Phthiotis, a...
Siting a solid waste conversion facility requires an assessment of solid waste availability as well as ensuring compliance with environmental, social, and economic factors. The main idea behind this study was to develop a methodology to locate suitable locations for waste conversion facilities...