SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Toolkit for Grant Success
- 4Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Beckie, Mary (Community Engagement Studies)
- 1Chelsea Gabel (McMaster University)
- 1Chris Andersen (Faculty of Native Studies)
- 1Cundill, Georgina (Environmental Science)
- 1Krogman, Naomi (Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology & Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research)
- 1Luckert, Martin (Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology)
Culture provides a lens through which to increase our understanding of community responses that both contribute to and detract from a population’s food security. This qualitative study using semi-structured interviews, observations and visual methodology identifies how culture is manifested...
Understanding Socio-Ecological Changes in Inuvialuit Fishing Livelihoods and Implications for Food Security: The Role of Local and Traditional KnowledgeDownload
The Mackenzie Delta is an ecologically-rich freshwater environment in Canada’s Northwest Territories. It is vulnerable to multiple stressors such as climate change, resource development activities (oil and natural gas) and upstream-downstream linkages related to extraction activities in the...