SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/Wisdom Engaged: Traditional Knowledge and Northern Community Well-Being
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Even though the inactivation of microorganisms by high pressure treatment is a subject of intense investigations, the effect of high pressure on bacterial toxins has not been studied so far. In this study, the influence of combined pressure/temperature treatment (0.1 to 800 MPa and 5 to 121 °C)...
Program and Abstract Booklet. Wisdom Engaged: Traditional Knowledge and Northern Community Well-BeingDownload
This is the Program and Abstract Booklet for the Gathering.
The Political Economy of Animal Testing and Traceability in Response to Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (TSEs)Download
Transmissible Spongifrom Encephalopathies (TSEs), which include bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) in cattle and chronic wasting disease (CWD) in cervids, are associated with three possible risks. The risks of food safety outbreaks, the risks to economic benefits, and the risks to society's...