SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Food Prices - Arctic Regions
- 1Food Availability - Arctic Regions
- 1Food availability - Arctic Regions
- 1Fruits and vegetables - St. Petersburg, Russia
- 1Grocery Prices - St. Petersburg, Russia
These fruits and vegetables were available in a St. Petersburg grocery store in September, 2016. Cabbage, peppers, turnip, apples and tomatoes were among the products for sale.
These three kinds of white potatoes where available at the K Supermarket in Rovaniemi in the summer of 2018. All three were grown in Finland (Suomi). Washed Pirkka Siilki-peruna potatoes were 1.49 Euros/kg. Festive potatoes (Pirkka Juhlaperuna) cost 1.59/kg. Pirkka puikula cost 1.55 Euros/kg.