During the week of September 24, we will be implementing some features to improve ERA. Some users may encounter errors when depositing or editing files. We apologize for any potential inconvenience, and will remove this message when we are done our maintenance upgrade!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Food Prices - Arctic Regions
- 1Food Availability - Arctic Regions
- 1Food availability - Arctic Regions
- 1Fruits and vegetables - St. Petersburg, Russia
- 1Grocery Prices - St. Petersburg, Russia
These fruits and vegetables were available in a St. Petersburg grocery store in September, 2016. Cabbage, peppers, turnip, apples and tomatoes were among the products for sale.
These three kinds of white potatoes where available at the K Supermarket in Rovaniemi in the summer of 2018. All three were grown in Finland (Suomi). Washed Pirkka Siilki-peruna potatoes were 1.49 Euros/kg. Festive potatoes (Pirkka Juhlaperuna) cost 1.59/kg. Pirkka puikula cost 1.55 Euros/kg.