SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Black, Danielle
- 1Cytko,Elizabeth V J
- 1Hardy, Teresa
- 1Institute of Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- 1Jonkman, Melanie Gaye.
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1English and Film Studies, Department of
- 1English and Film Studies, Department of/Books (English and Film Studies)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
Exploring Relationships Between Communication Features, Gender Attribution Ratings, and Quality of Life for Transgender and Cisgender CommunicatorsDownload
Background: Voice and communication modification training is a critical aspect of the gender affirmation process for many transgender people. Incongruence between communication characteristics and gender positioning can be a cause of gender dysphoria and lead to misattribution or being outed as a...
SSHRC IG awarded 2016: Project aims to catalogue, edit and analyze Early Modern Icelandic religious poetry whose subjects are virgin martyr saints. The project seeks to demonstrate the critical role of the poems within Early Modern Icelandic thought as prescriptive models in Iceland, and by...
Examining texts from the end of the Republic, an in-depth Roman perspective may be gained from the different writers preserved during this well-documented period. I intend to not only set up a working basis of masculinity but to argue that the Romans understood gender as a spectrum rather than a...