SearchSkip to Search Results
- 20Canada--Nunavut (NWT)-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 12Meat cutting
- 9Eating & drinking
- 30Halpern, Joel Martin
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Kolkman, John
- 1Abe, T.
- 1Arnaud, M.B.
- 1Berlyn, M.K.
- 30Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 30Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Department of Educational Psychology
- 1Department of Elementary Education
- 1Department of Human Ecology
- 1Department of Occupational Therapy
- 1Department of Sociology
- 1Faculty of Nursing
A Narrative Inquiry into the Lived Curriculum of Grade 1 Children Identified as Struggling Readers: Experiences of Children, Parents, and TeachersDownload
My daughter’s experiences as a struggling reader awakened me to difficulties children live when they do not learn as expected in schools; she inspired this study. My research puzzle focused on the experiences of children identified as struggling readers in Grade 1 and on those of their parents...
Berlyn, M.K., Plunkett, G., Wishart, D.S., Nori, H., Riley, M., Rudd, K.E., Glasner, J.D., Arnaud, M.B., Abe, T., Thomson, N.R., Wanner, B.L., Pernas, N.T., Blattner, F.R., Serres, M.H., Thomas, G.H., Horiuchi, T., Kosuge, T., Keseler, I.M., Chaudhuri, R.R.
The goal of this group project has been to coordinate and bring up-to-date information on all genes of Escherichia coli K-12. Annotation of the genome of an organism entails identification of genes, the boundaries of genes in terms of precise start and end sites, and description of the gene...
Despite its recognized importance in the literature, satisfaction with family life and the factors that influence it remain understudied in family science. To provide additional insight in this area, I applied the Vulnerability-Stress-Adaptation (VSA) Model to answer the question: what are the...
The Family Budgeting Guide is designed primarily to assist low-income families and their counsellors determine basic income needs. It is intended as a tool for efficient budgeting of limited resources, and as a benchmark for those developing or reforming income security programs.