SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Political Science, Department of
- 1Political Science, Department of/Book Reviews (Political Science)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
SSHRC IG awarded 2015 (2014 competition): The research is a theoretical analysis of the effects of private and public campaign financing on candidate entry in elections, and an empirical investigation of corporate and union political advertising on elections and democratic participation.
Social Networks become an important part of people's lives. A large number of individuals contribute to their contents. All aspects of everyday life -- from work to politics, and further from entertainment to personal events -- are reflected in posts generated on a daily basis. Those posts are...