SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 1Linguistics, Department of
- 1Linguistics, Department of/Research Publications (Linguistics)
- 1PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space
- 1PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space/The Idea of Place: Space and Culture 20th Anniversary Conference
Information on editing services for CIHR applications revised based on feedback from the University-wide Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences) feedback processes. Two editing options are available, either editing of the full CIHR application or editing of just the one-page Summary of Proposal.
What does it mean to describe a journal as an intellectual spaces? What does it mean to create a literary and public space, such as a journal, for reflecting on culture as itself a form of space? This has entailed grasping culture in its topological sense as relational, which brings to bear...
This article presents and illustrates a formal model of linguistic analysis in order to explain a phenomenon that is fundamental to translators in their practice: the construction of coherence. First, the role of paragraphs in the construction of coherence is explained with the application of the...