SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Art and Design, Department of
- 1Art and Design, Department of/Master's Theses (Art & Design)
This paper presents a study on feedback on touch screen user interfaces devices and how it impacts the use of the device by an individual. This paper looks at how the feedback may help or hinder the usability of a product. There is a focus in the paper on health care devices with touch screen...
Is What You See What You Get? Exploring the Role of Virtual Reference Icons on Academic Library WebsitesDownload
The goal of this study is to better understand academic library design, selection, and use of web icons. An additional goal is to discover some of the possible consequences of icon design decisions for student users. This research is meant to help library staff better understand the factors...