SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
- 2Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of/Presentations (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
The Airspace Flow Program (AFP) ground delays flights in order to control their flow through capacity constrained airspace regions. It has been successful in controlling traffic with reasonable delays, but the procedures must be improved upon to handle future projected demands. This paper...
This paper introduces an empirically driven, nonparametric method to isolate and estimate the effects of demand and throughput changes to observed changes in flight delay. Classical queuing model concepts were used to develop a method by which an intermediate queuing scenario could be...
Vehicular Network provides essential services to improve the road safety, extend the wireless connection coverage, and allow more reliable vehicle-to-vehicle communication. The key challenge of such networks is throttling the delay to satisfy certain Quality of Service (QoS). In this thesis,...