SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2School of Library and Information Studies
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 1University of Alberta Library
- 1University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Presentations
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Graduate Research (Library & Information Studies)
Presentation slides from a talk given at the Alberta OER Summit on May 11, 2017 at the School of Library and Information Studies, University of Alberta.
This presentation was created for Humanities Computing 500. It served to introduce the students to the Creative Commons organization, and covered the organization itself, and a brief, relevant history of copyright and the open access movement. The presentation aims to introduce students to...
SSHRC IG Awarded 2018: Three transnational corporations (Universal, Sony, and Warner) control roughly 80% of the global recording and publishing industries and 86% of the North American market. This three-pronged research project responds to the problem of music industry consolidation by...
Presentation that accompanied a Creative Commons Canada community call about Crown copyright.