SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Obesity is a condition of excessive body fat to an extent that health may be compromised. Overweight children have high weight for their height and may be at risk for obesity and its complications. In Canada, children are classified as obese or overweight based on their body mass index (BMI),...
SSHRC IG funded in 2018. The study builds on two exploratory community-based, participatory research (CBPR) projects with Syrian refugees. Guided by CBPR, and using ethnographic data collection and analysis methods, we examine the psychosocial adaption and integration of 8 diverse Syrian refugee...
The School and Social Experiences of Tourette Syndrome through the First-Person Perspective of Youth: A Theatre-Based Approach to Community-Based ResearchDownload
Tourette Syndrome Plus (TS+) is a “neuropsychiatric or brain-based condition that causes people who have it to make involuntary sounds or movements called tics” (Tourette Canada, n. d., para. 1). Individuals with TS+ may also have a number of associated disorders such as OCD, ADHD, and Anxiety...