ERA users may experience an intermittent Deposit/Save error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Community development, Urban
- 15Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Community organization--Citizen participation
- 3Community welfare councils
- 2Community development--Law and legislation
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Duncan, Linda F.
- 1Glick, Isaac N.
- 1Mildon, Marsha
- 1Murphy, Jonathan
- 1Parnell, Missy
- 16Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 11Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
A legacy of committment to community: the Edmonton Social Planning Council after fifty: 1990-2010: An addendum to Wealth of Voices written on the occasion of the Edmonton Social Planning Council’s 70 th AnniversaryDownload
A Legacy of Commitment to Community serves as an addendum to Wealth of Voices, the book written by Marsha Mildon and published in 1990 to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC). This historical overview is based on research from the ESPC archives, a...
A compilation of projects that present the scope of work accomplished by the Edmonton Social Planning Council.
Community development conference, Edmonton, April 27-29, 1987
A directory of community and social service projects operating in Edmonton at the time of publication.