SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Campbell, Katherine
- 2Paslawski, Teresa
- 2Ranaweera, Kamal
- 2Rockwell, Geoffrey
- 2Ruecker, Stan
- 1Adams, Greg
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 3Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
- 2Digital Humanities Program
- 2Digital Humanities Program/Journal Articles (Digital Humanities)
Vehicles for Change: Conversation and Collaboration in Support of Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum DisordersDownload
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) constitutes a highly complex and controversial public health concern among researchers, practitioners, policymakers, and public citizens and can lead to devastating cognitive, physical, and functional impairments (Chudley et al., 2005; Streissguth &...
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: My primary objective is to use a grounded theory approach to understand the causal dynamics underlying IT-mediated collaboration, as evidenced in wikis and using system logs (which capture every single online activity) as data. Inspired by the Human Genome Project, that...