SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6University of Alberta. China Institute
- 3Evan Oddleifson
- 3Pollock, Karen
- 2Houlden, Gordon
- 2Tom Alton
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12China Institute
- 8China Institute/China Institute Occasional Papers
- 4China Institute/Albertans' Views on China
- 3Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 3Department of History and Classics
- 3Department of Political Science
- 2Department of Anthropology
- 2Physical Education and Recreation
- 1Department of Biological Sciences
- 1Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
"From Product Safety to China's Long Term Structural Problems – The Need for Healthy Capital Markets"
"From Product Safety to China's Long Term Structural Problems – The Need for Healthy Capital Markets"Download
Presenter: Dr Bernard Yeung Abraham Krasnoff Professor of Global Business Professor of Economics and Professor of Management Director, NYU China House New York University Stern School of Business.
Academic Skills of Children Adopted from China: School-age Follow-up
This study investigated the academic skills of 68 school-age children adopted from China as infants/toddlers.
An Analysis of the Early Diplomatic Policies of Soviet Russia and China on the Chinese Eastern Railway, 1917-1925Download
This thesis explores the evolution of Soviet diplomatic policies with respect to the disputed ownership of the Chinese Eastern Railway, and the responses of the three Chinese political authorities in Beijing, Guangzhou and Fengtian from 1917 to 1925. It restructures the analysis of available...
Beyond Collaboration and Resistance: Accommodation at the Weihsien Internment Camp, China, 1943-1945Download
In this thesis, I explore the experiences of some 2,000 allied civilians in the Japanese-run Weihsien Internment Camp (濰縣集中營) in Shandong, China from 1943 to 1945. Beyond serving as a counterpoint to the Japanese internment in North America during the Second World War, the Weihsien Camp also...
The growing presence and influence of China across the African continent has attracted considerable local and international attention and even controversy. On the one hand, the burgeoning ‘China in Africa’ literature tends to focus on pessimistic assertions about the exploitative aspects of the...