SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Freeman, Milton M.R.
- 2Hudson, Robert J.
- 2Krogman, Naomi
- 2Schramm, Tanja
- 1Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 1Fuller, T. K.
- 2Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 2Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou RangesDownload
This report was prepared for the purpose of providing background documentation of inputs to be used in mathematical programming models and papers, which are being prepared for our research project: Ecological and economic tradeoff analysis of conservation strategies for woodland caribou. The...
This manual attempts to summarize and highlight information to assist in defining species habitat relationships relevant to Alberta environments and for a number of Alberta wildlife species. The degree of specificity of the summaries, in part or whole, varies according to the background...
Studies of woodland caribou (Rangifer tarandus caribou) in the Birch Mountains of northeastern Alberta were conducted from January 1976 through June 1978. Twenty-nine caribou were radio collared and repeatedly located from fixed wing aircraft. Eight capture-related deaths were associated with...