SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou RangesDownload
This report was prepared for the purpose of providing background documentation of inputs to be used in mathematical programming models and papers, which are being prepared for our research project: Ecological and economic tradeoff analysis of conservation strategies for woodland caribou. The...
Reproduction and transmission of the winter tick, Dermacentor albipictus (Packard) in central AlbertaDownload
Masters thesis. A two part study, involving a field and laboratory component, was developed to provide information on the reproductive performance and transmission of D. albipictus under field conditions and relate this information to the die-off of moose in Alberta.
The life cycle and systematics of Parelaphostrongylus odocoilei (Nematoda: Metastrongyloidea), a a parasite of mule deer (Odocoileus hemionus hemionus), with special reference to the molluscan intermediate hostDownload
Doctoral thesis. Study area was within a 9 km radius of Jasper townsite.
This manual attempts to summarize and highlight information to assist in defining species habitat relationships relevant to Alberta environments and for a number of Alberta wildlife species. The degree of specificity of the summaries, in part or whole, varies according to the background...
Studies of woodland caribou (Rangifer tarandus caribou) in the Birch Mountains of northeastern Alberta were conducted from January 1976 through June 1978. Twenty-nine caribou were radio collared and repeatedly located from fixed wing aircraft. Eight capture-related deaths were associated with...