SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 2Flannigan, M.D.
- 1Amanda Kahn
- 1Amiro, B.D.
- 1Arevalo, Carmela B.M.
- 1Beaton, Neil I.
- 11Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 11Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 5Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 4Sustainable Forest Management Network/Research Notes (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
With climate change rapidly affecting northern forests and wetlands, mercury reserves once protected in cold, wet soils are being exposed to burning, likely triggering large releases of mercury to the atmosphere. We quantify organic soil mercury stocks and burn areas across western, boreal Canada...