SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Ag nanoparticles
- 1Automated treatment plans
- 1Barents Sea
- 1Branch and bound algorithm
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
A Mixed Integer Linear Programming Optimization Model for Capturing Expert Planning Style in Interstitial Low Dose Rate Prostate BrachytherapyDownload
Low dose rate (LDR) brachytherapy is a minimally invasive form of radiation therapy, used to treat prostate cancer, and it involves permanent implantation of radioactive sources (seeds) inside of the prostate gland. Treatment planning in brachytherapy involves a decision making process for the...
We observed a case of adoption of a single four-month-old polar bear cub (Ursus maritimus) into an existing litter of two cubs on Hopen Island, Svalbard. We believe the high density of maternity dens in the study area may increase the likelihood of natural adoption. Speculation about theoretical...