SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Canada, Alberta
- 1Cost and standard of living--Statistics
- 1Crop rotation
- 1Dairy industry
- 2Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 2Jeffrey, Scott
- 1Armstrong, Glen W.
- 1Bauer, Leonard
- 1Boxall, Peter C.
- 1Burrows, Bill
- 4Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 3Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
The focus of this study is to examine the risk and return trade-offs for various crop rotations and tillage systems. The geographic area represented in this study will be that contained within four soil, and five climatic zones within the Province of Alberta. The predominant crops grown in these...
This is the third report resulting from the study: \"A Socioeconomic Evaluation of Sportfishing Activity in Southern Alberta.\" The first report dealt with general results from the survey, while the second focused specifically on the impacts of the Oldman River Dam on recreational fishing in the...
One of the guiding themes for forest management policy throughout much of North America is sustained yield. The basic premise behind this theme is that a constant or non-declining flow of services from the forest is socially desirable. Unfortunately, the act of capturing the benefits of this...
The Family Budgeting Guide is designed primarily to assist low-income families and their counsellors determine basic income needs. It is intended as a tool for efficient budgeting of limited resources, and as a benchmark for those developing or reforming income security programs.
This study investigates the use of hedonic pricing to identify the value of relevant production and type traits for dairy bulls in Alberta. A hedonic pricing model is estimated that models semen price as a function of individual production and longevity characteristics for a sample of Holstein...