SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Land Conservation and Reclamation Council
- 1Alberta Chapter, Canadian Land Reclamation Association
- 1Dermott, C. A.
- 1Kong, K.
- 1Lindsay, J. D.
- 1McGill, W. B.
- 8Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 4Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Synthesis Reports (Renewable Resources)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/RRTAC Reports
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
In a short period of time, the conversation around handling woody materials – deadwood such as logs, branches and stumps – has shifted dramatically. From piling and burning, to mulching and now towards keeping ‘whole logs’ on sites. The changes have led to confusion and this guide is intended to...
These Guidelines are an expression of the Land Conservation and Reclamation Council's expectations with respect to the detailed content of applications for approvals of surface disturbances and the reclamation of lands.
Two sites have been established for the study of stored peat. These are located at Evansburg ; Alberta and on the Syncrude Canada Ltd. lease at Mildred Lake, Alberta. Fibric and mesic moss peat and fen peat have been investigated in terms of their physical, chemical and microbiological...
The question we are faced with today is: How do we establish a system or systems for measuring success in reclamation? That is a challenge that has been going on for quite sometime for all of us, in one way or another. We have tried to apply some useful process and have either failed in part,...
These 1982 Minimum Reclamation Requirements were an update to the 1980 Minimum Reclamation Standards and expanded coverage to include all public land.
The workshop recorded in these proceedings was organized by the Alberta Reclamation Research Technical Advisory Committee as the first step in developing a Native Shrub Research Program for reclamation. While the importance of a detailed literature survey was recognized and is presently...