SearchSkip to Search Results
- 102Smreciu, A.
- 101Gould, K.
- 101Wood, S.
- 10Syncrude Canada Ltd.
- 9Oil Sands Research and Information Network
- 8Davison, D. S.
- 554Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 210Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 100Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Revegetation Species Profiles
- 82Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 61Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Syncrude Canada Ltd. Reports
- 60Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
During the periods 27 January, 3-6 February and 10-13 February 1977, a preliminary survey was conducted on Syncrude Lease 17 to gain the following information on wintering birds: species presence during mid winter; abundance of each species within representative habitats; and numbers of birds...
Population studies of wolves (Canis lupus) were carried out between October 1975 and June 1978 on two study areas in northern Alberta. Ten adult wolves in four packs and two lone wolves were captured, radio collared and repeatedly located in the Alberta Oil Sands Environmental Research Program...
Studies of woodland caribou (Rangifer tarandus caribou) in the Birch Mountains of northeastern Alberta were conducted from January 1976 through June 1978. Twenty-nine caribou were radio collared and repeatedly located from fixed wing aircraft. Eight capture-related deaths were associated with...
The objectives of the study are to: • conduct a review of readily available information on the establishment and management of woody plants on level and gently sloping (less than 15 percent) amended tailings sand and other similar sites; and • prepare a critical evaluation of the information and...