SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 1Cost and standard of living--Statistics
- 1Economic indicators
- 1Health status indicators
- 1Ahorro, Joseph
- 1Canadian Citizenship Branch
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Edmonton Welfare Council
- 1Kolkman, John
- 1Pinkoski, Jayda
Insights into cultural differences: a seminar for people working with ethnic groups in the Edmonton districtDownload
A compilation of study material from a seminar on cultural differences for the instruction of people working with ethnic groups in the Edmonton area, held at the University of Alberta June 13th to 15th, 1963.
The Edmonton Social Planning Council’s flagship publication Tracking the Trends contains the latest data of all the important social and economic trends affecting Edmonton. These trends are in the areas of education, employment, cost of living & housing, income, poverty, and government income...