SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/News Releases (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Economics, Department of
- 1Economics, Department of/Journal Articles (Economics)
Best practices: does it mean the same thing in the Aboriginal community as it does in the health authorities when it comes to diabetes care?Download
Best Practices: Does it mean the same thing in the Aboriginal community as it does in the Health Authorities when it comes to diabetes care?
Thirty-eight clinicians were surveyed regarding their current clinical practices in assessing, tracking treatment and determining discharge criteria for clients with resonance disorders. When these results were compared with recommendations from the literature for best practices, it was found...
Our understanding of the process of interdisciplinary research has expanded considerably over the last decades. The purpose of this brief paper is to take stock of where we are going. The first section addresses definitional issues and discusses the relationship between teaching and research....