SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Best Practices
- 1Academic libraries
- 1Collections Development
- 1Equity Diversity and Inclusion
- 1Forum for Information Professionals
- 1Forum for Information Professionals/FIP 2019
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Other Research Publications (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success/Educational Materials (Toolkit for Grant Success)
Additional Instructions on Completing EDI Section & Team Biographical Information - June 2021
Third party utility and pipeline crossings are common construction projects in the railroad industry. Trenchless construction methods are typically used for the installation of third party crossings within a railroad right-of-way. The American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way...
Language and culture are deeply intertwined concepts, and to engage in one is to engage in the other. Multilingual collections are one way to engage both concepts, particularly in integrated multilingual collections that fully serve the diverse communities. This is in accordance with library...