SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Bohlmann, Jörg
- 2Bonnett, Tiffany R.
- 2Hamelin, Richard C.
- 2Keeling, Christopher I.
- 2Pitt, Caitlin
- 2Robert, Jeanne A.
- 6Biological Sciences, Department of
- 6Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 4The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
Spatial genetic structure of a symbiotic beetle-fungal system: Toward multi-taxa integrated landscape geneticsDownload
Spatial patterns of genetic variation in interacting species can identify shared features that are important to gene flow and can elucidate co-evolutionary relationships. We assessed concordance in spatial genetic variation between the mountain pine beetle (Dendroctonus ponderosae) and one of its...
The nearctic species of Nebria Latreille (Coleoptera: Carabidae: Nebriini): classification, phylogeny, zoogeography, and natural historyDownload
Doctoral thesis. Systematic study of the carabid beetle genus Nebria.
Undersowing rutabaga with clover: Impact on Delia radicum (Diptera: Anthomyiidae) and its natural enemiesDownload
The cabbage maggot, Delia radicum (L.), is a serious pest of cruciferous crops in temperate regions of North America and Europe. The effects of undersowing rutabaga, Brassica napus L. subsp. rapifera Metzg. (Brassicaceae), with white clover, Trifolium repens L. (Leguminosae), on second-generation...