SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Anthracyclines--Synthesis--Genetic aspects
- 1Cancer in children--Genetic aspects--Case studies
- 1Cancer--Environmental aspects
- 1Cancer--Genetic aspects--Case studies
- 1Congestive heart failure--Genetic aspects--Case studies
This thesis aimed to investigate congestive heart failure (CHF) associated with anthracycline exposures among the childhood cancer survivors, trying to identify differential anthracycline effects by genotype of certain genes. We had 130 childhood cancer survivors who developed CHF as cases and...