SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Forum for Information Professionals
- 1Forum for Information Professionals/FIP 2016
- 1Education, Faculty of
- 1Education, Faculty of/ENGAGE 2017: Celebration of Research and Teaching Excellence
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
The United Nations (UN) guiding principles of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) includes non-discrimination, full participation and inclusion in society (UNCRPD, 2014, para. 9). Unfortunately, many scholars with disabilities are not represented in the academic and...
Disability simulations are experiential learning activities that have been used to simulate the functional and cultural experiences associated with disability. Despite their widespread use in post-secondary settings (e.g., physical education, recreation, medicine, and nursing), there is...
A poster presented by School of Library and Information Studies student Anna Wilson MEd at the Forum for Information Professionals 2016 conference.
SSHRC IG awarded 2018: Through cooperative inquiry and critical co-design, the project will develop an interactive digital story app (i.e., digital fiction) that can be evaluated as a tool for media-enhanced bibliotherapy to help young women address issues associated with body image concerns.