SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Secondary Education, Department of
- 1Secondary Education, Department of/Master of Education: Secondary Education Final Projects
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
Professor Ingrid Johnston, Associate VP, Research and Chair of the Partnership Grants Adjudication Committee (SSHRC) in 2013-14 gives advice about the elements of success for a Partnership Development Grant. Please note, this is a TIFF file, which has been truncated.
Recently, a new wave of gaming known as active gaming or exergaming has shown it can be an educationally functional and enjoyable method of learning within areas of the curriculum which highlight dance or other individual activities. This study aimed to better understand the impact dance and...
Information panel organized by the Grant Assist Program, Office of the Vice-President (Research) in partnership with the Research Services Office.