SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Canadian Institute for Health Information
- 1Grant Assist Program, SS&H
- 1Laidlaw, Linda
- 1Smith-Prei, Carrie
- 1Stelmach, Bonnie
- 4Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 1University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Comprehensive Ambulatory Classification System (CACS) Directory
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
A comparative investigation of pedagogical possibilities of digital tools for family and school early literacy educationDownload
SSHRC Insight Grant awarded 2013: The proposed research aims to investigate shifts in digital literacy practices in school and home in sites in Canada and Australia and to examine factors that might impede and/or facilitate digital literacy development.
The CACS Directory includes an overview of the CACS grouping logic, a comprehensive set of flowcharts that illustrate CACS cell assignment within each Major Ambulatory cluster (MAC), and a list of CACS groups and associated Base Resource Intensity Weights (RIW). CACS was redeveloped to support...
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: The character of contemporary life depends fundamentally on oil -- an accessible, easy to store, easy to transport, and rich source of energy that has created the material conditions for manufacturing economies, global trade, large-scale human population growth,...
SShrc IG awarded 2013: Our project examines the reconfiguration of feminist activism in and for the 21st century through digital technologies. We do so in a case study of German "popfeminist" protest and performance art culture. The objective is to interrogate how the "Do it Yourself" (DIY)...