SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Bonds--United States
- 4Corporations--United States--Statistics
- 4Financial statements
- 4University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Corporate Library
- 4Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 4Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 2Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 2Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
SSHRC IDG awarded 2011:
The annual reports collect the departmental activities for the events of each calendar year. Names of personnel, publication lists, awards, research grants, and other matters are collected here.
IDG awarded 2011: This pilot project will lay the groundwork for the creation of a digital, interactive map of the city of Edmonton. Four specific objectives: 1] creation of a network of researchers, students, practitioners and community-involved citizens interested in urban theory and cultures,...
Grocery store shelf at North Mart in Inuvik, NT in November 2011. Shelf displays three 2-liter cartons of juice. On the left is one carton of Beatrice brand 100% pure orange juice from concentrate, no sugar or preservatives added, priced at $11.39 CAD. Carton artwork shows an orange with a...
This paper describes the process of developing a speech generating device (SGD) interface to control Lego robots which involved the end -users in testing and iterative improvements of the interface. The participants had differing skills and preferences which resulted in individual interfaces...
IDG awarded in 2011: The proposed research focused on developing and examining digital media experiences at Kindergarten level, to contribute to the area of new literacy practices.