SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Bonds--United States
- 4Corporations--United States--Statistics
- 4Financial statements
- 4Mutual funds--United States
- 4University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Corporate Library
- 2Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Conferences, Workshops, Lecture Series (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
The annual reports collect the departmental activities for the events of each calendar year. Names of personnel, publication lists, awards, research grants, and other matters are collected here.
In 2009, against the backdrop of halted land claim negotiations and increasing oil extraction from Lubicon traditional territory, a challenge was brought against the Lubicon custom election code. The challenge triggered a response from band members, a response later dismissed by Indian and...
Really Simple Syndication? Faculty and Residents' Adoption of RSS Feeds Following an Instruction SessionDownload
We hypothesized that offering instruction on RSS would be useful to health sciences faculty and medical residents, and would lead to increased use of RSS.
This project report was completed by 14 graduate and undergraduate students in a social impact assessment course (AREC 450-550) during the Winter Term, January to April, 2009. The overall goal of this project was to learn specific concepts and methods for social impact assessment by undertaking...