SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Bonds--United States
- 4Corporations--United States--Statistics
- 4Financial statements
- 4Mutual funds--United States
- 4University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Corporate Library
- 2Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Conferences, Workshops, Lecture Series (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
A statistical overview of agriculture in the region encompassed by the Lower Souris River Watershed committee was undertaken. The region in the south east corner of the province of Saskatchewan has about 8% of the total number of farms in Saskatchewan, and this has remained relatively consistent...
The annual reports collect the departmental activities for the events of each calendar year. Names of personnel, publication lists, awards, research grants, and other matters are collected here.
The Constancy of the School ‘Canon’: A Survey of Texts Used in Grade 10 English Language Arts in 2006 and 1996Download
This article reports on a 2006 survey of texts used in Grade 10 English language arts classes in Edmonton, Alberta. The survey uses the same instrument as a previous 1996 survey and provides comparative data from a section of the same pool as participated in 1996. In terms of the most popular...