SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3de la Mata, A. Paulina
- 2McQueen, Rachel H.
- 1Abdul-Bari, M. Mukhtar
- 1Abdul-Bari, Mohammed M.
- 1Atwal, Harjot
- 1Batcheller, Jane C
- 2Human Ecology, Department of
- 1Human Ecology, Department of/Journal Articles (Human Ecology)
- 1Human Ecology, Department of/Research Materials (Human Ecology)
- 1Chemistry, Department of
- 1Chemistry, Department of/Journal Articles (Chemistry)
- 1Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of
Indole-3-Acetic Acid is produced by Emiliania Huxleyi Coccolith-bearing cells and triggers a physiological response in bald cellsDownload
Indole-3-acetic acid (IAA) is an auxin produced by terrestrial plants which influences development through a variety of cellular mechanisms, such as altering cell orientation, organ development, fertility, and cell elongation. IAA is also produced by bacterial pathogens and symbionts of plants...
Although polyester is well known for smelling strongly after wear, little is known about the propensity of nylon to retain and emit body odor. In this study, we investigated whether odor intensity differed between nylon and polyester fabrics. A secondary aim was to compare odor on fabrics frozen...
Supplementary Table S1 for the article: Abdul-Bari, M. M., McQueen, R. H., de la Mata, A. P., Batcheller, J. C., & Harynuk, J. J. Retention and release of odorants in cotton and polyester fabrics following multiple soil/wash procedures. Textile Research Journal.