SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Bionanocomposites from spent hen
- 1Chicken feathers
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
Design and synthesis of arylthiophene-2-Carbaldehydes via suzuki-miyaura reactions and their biological evaluationDownload
A series of various novel 4-arylthiophene-2-carbaldehyde compounds were synthesized in moderate to excellent yields via Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling with different arylboronic pinacol esters/acids. The synthesized products were screened for their antibacterial, haemolytic, antiurease, and nitric...
Spent hens, a poultry by-product, have little marketplace and their disposal methods are infeasible so to find alternative uses which are environmentally safe is prudent. In this study, proteins were extracted from spent hen by alkali aided extraction method with high recovery (74%) and purity...