SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Zhang, Yi
- 1Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Braunewell, Karl-Heinz
- 1Chan, Catherine B.
- 1Dai, Feihan F.
- 1Gaisano, Herbert Y.
- 1Damage characterization
- 1Internal communication
- 1Knowledge management
- 1Knowledge sharing
- 1Mechanisms of Signal Transduction
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
A member of the neuronal Ca2+-sensor protein family visinin-like-protein-1 (vilip-1) is expressed in pancreatic β-cells and regulates insulin secretion and biosynthesisDownload
Visinin-like protein-1 (VILIP-1) is a member of the neuronal Ca2+ sensor protein family that modulates Ca2+-dependent cell signaling events. VILIP-1, which is expressed primarily in the brain, increases cAMP formation in neural cells by modulating adenylyl cyclase, but its functional role in...
Approaches for accurate prediction of ductile failure of polyethylene (PE) pipe have been explored using the experimentally determined, material-specific damage parameter D. Although many methods are available for quantifying the D values, they are mainly suitable for metallic materials. For...