SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Ethnology--Northwest Territories
- 1Fort Good Hope (N.W.T.)--Economic conditions
- 1Fort Good Hope (N.W.T.)--Industries
- 1Tinne Indians--Economic conditions
- 1Tinne Indians--Industries
- 1Tinne Indians--Northwest Territories--Deh Cho Region
Results for "departments_tesim:"Department of Anthropology""
Value and compensation: subsistence production in the Dene economy, Fort Good Hope, Northwest TerritoriesDownload
Masters thesis. Proposes an alternative framework for assessing the significance of the bush-subsistence sector of the Dene economy using a political economy/mode of production analysis. Critically reviews previous research on valuing the subsistence production of northern Native economics.