SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Smith, M. D.
- 1Beierkuhnlein, C.
- 1Cahill, J. F.
- 1Carlyle, C. N.
- 1Casper, B. B. Cleland, E.
- 1Collins, S. L.
- 1Carbon dioxide
- 1Climate change
- 1Elevated CO2
- 1Herbaceous vegetation
- 1Intrusions (Geology)--Ontario--Mathewan area
- 1Magmatism--Ontario--Mathewan area
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Cahill Lab of Experimental Plant Ecology
- 1Cahill Lab of Experimental Plant Ecology/Journal Articles (Cahill Lab)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Coordinated distributed experiments: An emerging tool for testing global hypotheses in ecology and environmental scienceDownload
Knapp, A. K., Collins, S. L., Turkington, R. , Long, R., White, S., Cahill, J. F., Carlyle, C. N., Beierkuhnlein, C., Luo, Y., Casper, B. B. Cleland, E., Lind, E., Smith, M. D., Henry, H. A. L., Dukes, J. S., Fraser, L. H., Reich, P. B., Sternberg, M.
There is a growing realization among scientists and policy makers that an increased understanding of today's environmental issues requires international collaboration and data synthesis. Meta-analyses have served this role in ecology for more than a decade, but the different experimental...