SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Education
The poorer health status of First Nations, Inuit, Métis (FN/I/M) people in Canada is unacceptable and requires urgent attention. One potential means of improving FN/I/M health is to focus on improving training of medical students to enhance cultural safety. Experiential, community based...
SSHRC Awarded IG 2018: The goal of this research is to explore professionals' self-assessment and engagement in self-regulated training, using a medical education program as proxy for other professional training programs. Professionals must be able to stay current in skills and knowledge. Being...